Your Home Solution, LLC
A Home Improvement Contractor
1906 Robby Court
Marriottsville, MD 21104
This contract is made between Your Home Solution, LLC, Maryland Home Improvement Commission license number 47722, whose principal address is stated above, hereinafter shall be referred to as contractor, and ______________________________whose project address is _______________________________, hereinafter shall be referred to as customer. The customer’s principal address is ___________________________________.
Therefore both parties mutually agree to the following:
- Hourly rate- The customer shall pay the contractor $75, (seventy-five dollars) per hour per man for the requested work to be performed.
- Scope of work- The said work to be performed shall be written in list form by the customer. Each individual task should be numbered for clarification and priority. Number 1 being the most important, and all subsequent numbers of lesser importance thereafter.
- Start date- The contractor shall start on the mutually agreed date of _________________________.
- Necessary Details- The customer shall pay the hourly rate for any peripheral work that is needed to be done, in order to accomplish the requested task or tasks. If this work exceeds more than one hour the contractor will verbally notify the homeowner.
- Stopping point- The customer shall notify the contractor when they wish work to stop. That will be the point where calculating of the hourly billing will stop.
- Commute- The customer will not be required to pay the contractor for daily travel or commute to the job or first stop and home from the job or last stop. The first and last stops (if not the job) being a vendor or any other location related to the homeowner’s job, which require such travel for any reason.
- AM pick-ups- The customer shall pay the hourly rate for the contractor to travel from the first stop to the job. The first stop could be but not limited to a vendor, for the purposes of picking up materials for the job.
- Daily pick-ups- The customer shall pay the hourly rate for the contractor to travel from the job to vendors and or subcontractors or any location related to the homeowner’s job, and back, (round trip for transporting materials, information, or any other items needed for this job) during the work day.
- Material cost- The customer shall pay for all materials needed to complete requested work.
- Dumping fees-We charge dumping fees starting at $10.00, depending upon the quantity and weight of the debris we are hauling away for you.
- E-mails- E-mails shall be considered an approved way to communicate work specifications, changes, work-stop requests, and any other necessary information.
- Notes- Written notes shall be considered an approved way to communicate work specifications, changes, work-stop requests, and any other necessary information.
- Breaks- The customer is not required to pay the contractor during a lunch break. The contractor will keep track of breaks times.
- Tracking time worked- The contractor shall keep track of all billable hours. If the customer wishes to do the same then it shall be made clear by the customer that they will be doing so and both parties will convene at the end of each day either in person, by e-mail, or notes to compare and agree on the billable hours for each day.
YOU THE CUSTOMER MAY CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE OF THIS TRANSACTION.
ALL HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORS & SUBCONTRACTORS MUST BE LICENSED BY THE MARYLAND HOME IMPROVEMENT COMMISION. INQUIRIES ABOUT A CONTRACTOR SHOULD BE MADE WITH THE HOME IMPROVEMENT COMMISION, 500 N. Calvert St Baltimore, MD 21202, (410) 230-6309.
Signature below constitutes acceptance of terms listed above.
Home Owner’ s signature Date
Contractor’s signature Date